1. Editor, owner, operator
- Content editor and owner of gtm4wp.com (hereafter Website), data handler is Tamás Geiger s.e. (Owner of Website).
- Owner details:
Tamás Geiger e.v.
Hungarian registry number in self employed database: 20603739
EU TAX number: HU60384649
Address: Kálmán Nádasdy street 33 7/19, Budapest 1048, Hungary
- Technical background, Website hosting is provided by Magyar Hosting Ltd. (hereafter Operator).
- You, by visiting this website (hereafter Visitor) means that you accept the terms and conditions as described below
2. Registration, content access
- Some parts of the Website is accessible without any registration, without providing personal information such as but not limited to your name and email address
- Some content might require you to register on the Website
- While registering you will be prompted to enter some personal information
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your billing address
- No personal data entered on this Website as described in 2.3.1-2.3.3 is being shared to any 3rd parties
- Some content might require you to subscribe to a paid plan
- During this process, you will be required to enter your credit card details
- Credit card details are not being stored in the database of this Website nor in any plain text or scrabbled files hosted on this Website
- Your access to any freely available or restricted content might be revoked in any case of proven harm or vandalism that could cause malfunction of Website
3. Contact, proposal request
- If you would like to contact me, you are required to enter your
- email address
- subject of contact
- used marketing tags
- No entered information is shared with any kind of 3rd party
- All entered information is used to prepare the proper reply for your inquiry
4. 3rd party tracking tools
- This website uses various web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) and other measurement tools to help analyse how users use the site.
- These tools use ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form.
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google and sometimes other vendors.
- This information is then used to evaluate visitors use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for yoast.com.
- Owner of this Website will never (and will not allow any third party) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site.
- The Web Analytics vendors do not associate your IP address with any other data held by them.
- Neither we nor the Web Analytics Vendors will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user
- We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source, unless you explicity submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-*||persistent||1 year||Used by the cookie consent manager of this website to remember your choice of cookie usage.|
|gtm4wp_last_weatherstatus||session||end of user session||Used by a plugin of this WordPress website to dump debug related non-personal data about the weather data identified during your site visit.|
|_gid||persistent||1 day||Used by Google Analytics to anonymously identify your subsequent visits to this side without exposing any of your personal data. You can read more about cookies used by Google Analytics on their own help center page.|
|_ga||persistent||2 years||Used by Google Analytics to anonymously identify your subsequent visits to this side without exposing any of your personal data. You can read more about cookies used by Google Analytics on their own help center page.|
|_fbc||persistent||1 month||This cookie will be only set if you landed on this website with a fbclid URL parameter. It will be used to track back interactions on this website to the Facebook click.|
|_fbp||persistent||1 month||This cookie will hold the unique ID of the user, similar to how the _ga cookie is working with Google Analytics|
|IDE||third party||1.5 years||This cookie is being used by Google to collect data across domains for advertising purposes. You can read more about cookies used by Google on their own privacy page.|
|fr||persistent||2 months||This cookie will be used by Facebook to track your interactions across websites so that you can get advertisement tailored to your interests.|
|_dc_gtm_UA-6547493-9||persistent||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate for Google Analytics tracking. You can read more about cookies used by Google Analytics on their own help center page.|
- Ads appearing on this Website may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies.
- These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer.
- This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
6. Opt out
- You may want to opt out of being tracked by installing, enabling, setting the following tools, plugins and options
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- AdRoll: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/216599538-Opting-Out-of-Personalized-Advertising
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931/manage-advertising-preferences?lang=en
7. Limitation of responsibility
- Owner of this Website does everything in his power to protect data (either non-personally-identifying information or personally-identifying information) collected on this Website.
- Owner of this Website can not take any responsibility over actions taken by the Operator
- Owner of this Website can not take any responsibility over actions taken by the Visitor causing any kind of harm or vandalism on this Website